uplyme.com Forum Index uplyme.com
The Uplyme Debate
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Committee Meeting Minutes - 02/03/09

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Uplyme and LR Cricket Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Whispering Death



Joined: 01 Jul 2009

Posts: 60

PostPosted: 01/07/09, 13:52    Post subject: Committee Meeting Minutes - 02/03/09 Reply with quote

Minutes of Committee Meeting 2.3.09
Apologies Ali Rattenbury. Present AB MB EC RJ DJ PM
Minutes of last meeting. Accepted. Matters arising dealt with in the meeting.
Ground matters David Gear of the Trustees suggested club contribute half of the cost of weed spraying. Agreed. Spraying will commence shortly. Field will be closed.
Drainage holes have been filled and the work will be done next autumn. Trustees agreed to pay half of that cost.
Meeting with the KGV Trustees. Club to bill Trustees 40 for water used to clean tennis courts. Drainage holes to be filled . Done. Noted Repair to fence and removal of flag pole was noted. J Fowler now able to strim. Club to deal with mole problem. Scoreboard painted. Colour needs to be changed to black. Weeding and feeding field. Action underway. Dog ban from April. Dogs on leads only along the footpath by the pavilion. Notices to be displayed. Clubs lease will not expire until 2013. 5 rent remains. Rep. from Trustees to attend next CC committee meeting to discuss who is responsible for maintenance of what on the field.
Newsletter DJ Draft approved. Information to all club members re arrangements for signing on and pre season events. Will also include availability sheet for the first few matches and the need to find a new treasurer from October 2009. Also volunteers to help with final preparation of ground for games each Saturday.
Treasurer Report Current Account 600. Deposit Account 4,000. Insurance 1,000 due.
Kwik Cricket EC Asked if the club were prepared to host a junior school tournament on 3rd or 5th June in the morning.Agreed. B Denham to be informed.
Junior fixture list reissued. U11 games will be played at Woodroffe school on Mondays due to Talbot fixture clash. At the club when Talbot have an away game.
Match Sheet EC idea for captains to keep a record of subs, availability for two weeks ahead, and men of match re batting bowling and fielding. Sheet to be brought to selection and kept in file in club house. Thus a running record of the season could be kept. To be discussed with captains.
AOB Michael Holding to be asked to look after the website at Uplyme .com
Vice capts D Wellman 1st and E Clarke 2nds. D Norman will not be available every Saturday
Cricket shirts 15 and polo tops 15 and Tracksuit tops 25 available from the club house.. From Top Togs but 10% of price goes to club funds. See E Clarke to purchase. Paul proposed Friday friendlies to be put on the fixture list v Lifeboat, and Candles on the Cobb. Paul offered to organize pub sixes comp.Sunday 21st June. Last Sunday game v Salamundi Gardeners to start at 12.30. Fixture cards to be printed by P Evans and sponsor sheets by Axminster printing.
Pre season ground tidy up and preparation for season Sunday 5th April 10 am.
Meeting ended at 8 05pm
NEXT MEETING MONDAY 6TH APRIL 6.30pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Uplyme and LR Cricket Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group