|Uplyme Parish Clerk
Joined: 23 Sep 2011
|Posted: 07/12/11, 16:35 Post subject: Uplyme Parish Council meeting, 14/12/2011
|The monthly meeting of the Council will be held at the Village Hall on Wednesday 14th December 2011 at 7.15 pm
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. To note matters arising from the Minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. Planning: report from the Planning Committee; any other planning matters.
5. Finance: report on the position at 30th November; to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; to consider the schedule of grants for 2012-13 recommended by the Finance Committee; to hear a preliminary report on the budget for 2012-13 from FC Chairman and to agree a provisional budget; any other finance issues.
7. Footpaths: report from the Footpaths Coordinator; any other footpaths issues.
8. Highway matters: to report any defects; any other highway issues.
9. Parish council land: to agree payment to the maintenance contractor and to hear a report on his performance; to agree any changes necessary to the contractorís schedule before issuing tender invitations; to consider advertising for local tradesmen to do small maintenance jobs; to consider if repairs necessary to Stafford Mount walls; to consider felling the diseased horse chestnut tree and replacing it with one or two smaller native trees; any other issues relating to PC land.
10. Playground: report on any issues relating to playground. To consider the purchase of a new toddler slide (item deferred from last month).
11. Flood relief: progress report on flood relief.
12. County Councillorís report.
13. District Councillorís report.
14. Reports of any meetings attended by Councillors. Approval of expected travel expenses.
15. Any other business.
Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council