|Uplyme Parish Clerk
Joined: 23 Sep 2011
|Posted: 05/01/12, 15:04 Post subject: Uplyme Parish Council meeting, 11/1/2012
|A meeting of the Uplyme Parish Council will be held at the Village Hall on Wednesday 11th January 2012 at 7.15 pm
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. To note matters arising from the Minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. Planning: responses to current applications; any other planning matters.
5. Governance: to consider the Councilís position with regard to Cllr Clarke-Ironsí comments on planning procedure.
6. Finance: report on the position at 31st December 2011; to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; any other finance issues.
7. Precept: to resolve to set the precept for 2012-13.
9. Footpaths: report from the Footpaths Coordinator; any other footpaths issues.
10. Highway matters: to report any defects; any other highway issues.
11. Parish council land: to agree payment to the maintenance contractor and to hear a report on his performance; to consider felling the diseased horse chestnut tree and replacing it with one or two smaller native trees (item deferred from last month); any other issues relating to PC land.
12. Playground: report on any issues relating to playground.
13. County Councillorís report.
14. District Councillorís report.
15. Reports of any meetings attended by Councillors. Approval of expected travel expenses.
16. Any other business.
Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council