|Uplyme Parish Clerk
Joined: 23 Sep 2011
|Posted: 05/04/13, 15:08 Post subject: Uplyme Parish Council meeting 10th April
|A meeting of the Uplyme Parish Council will be held at the Village Hall on
Wednesday 10th April 2013 at 7.15 pm
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. To make and receive declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items.
5. Planning: to make responses to current applications; any other planning matters.
To consider whether to develop a neighbourhood plan.
6. Finance: to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; to consider estimates for tree inspection and noticeboard alteration; to review and approve the draft accounts for 2012/13; any other finance issues.
8. Parish council land Any issues relating to PC land.
9. Flooding WP: progress report and recent meetings.
10. Reports to note:
i) Finance: position at 31st March 2013
iii) Highway matters
iv) Lengthsman WP
vi) Emergency plan
vii) Affordable Housing
viii) Meetings attended by Councillors
ix) County Councillor’s report
x) District Councillor’s report
11. Any other business – for information.
Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council