|Uplyme Parish Clerk
Joined: 23 Sep 2011
|Posted: 02/05/13, 09:06 Post subject: Uplyme Parish Council annual meeting 8th May
|The annual meeting of the Uplyme Parish Council will be held at the Village Hall on Wednesday 8th May 2013 immediately following the Annual Parish Meeting which starts at 7.15 pm
1. To elect a Chairman and to receive the Chairmanís declaration of acceptance of office; to elect a Vice-Chairman.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To accept apologies for absence.
3. To appoint Officers and Committees, working parties and representatives.
4. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
5. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
6. To make and receive declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items.
7. Planning: progress report on affordable housing; to make responses to current applications and ratify previous responses; Neighbourhood Plan progress report; any other planning matters.
8. Finance: to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; to consider estimates (if any) for noticeboard improvements, tree surveys, wall outside cemetery, installation of bench/playhouse in playground; any other finance issues.
9. Accounts: to approve the Councilís 2012/13 Accounts; to review the effectiveness of the system of internal audit, to approve the Annual Governance Statement, then Chairman and Clerk to sign the audit form.
11. Parish council land Any issues relating to PC land. (Incl. Millennium Copse, Stafford Mount, Cemetery.)
12. Flooding WP: progress report and recent meetings.
13. Reports to note:
i) Finance: position at 30th April 2013
iii) Highway matters
iv) Lengthsman WP
vi) Emergency plan
vii) Affordable Housing
viii) Meetings attended by Councillors
ix) County Councillorís report
x) District Councillorís report
14. Any other business Ė for information.
Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council