|Uplyme Parish Clerk
Joined: 23 Sep 2011
|Posted: 27/06/13, 09:46 Post subject: Uplyme Parish Council meeting 10th July
|There will be a meeting of Uplyme Parish Council on 10th July at 7.15pm in the village hall.
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. To make and receive declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items
5. Planning: to make responses to current applications; Neighbourhood Plan progress report; any other planning matters.
6. Finance: to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; any other finance issues.
7. Correspondence. Incl. possible closure of Musbury Primary School.
8. Parish council land: Any issues relating to PC land
9. Flooding WP: progress report.
10. Reports to note:
i) Finance: position at 30th June 2013
iii) Highway matters
iv) Lengthsman WP
vi) Emergency plan
vii) Meetings attended by Councillors
viii) County Councillor’s report
ix) District Councillor’s report
11. Any other business – for information
Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council