|Uplyme Parish Clerk
Joined: 23 Sep 2011
|Posted: 03/10/13, 09:23 Post subject: Uplyme Parish Council meeting 9th October
|A meeting of the Uplyme Parish Council will be held at the Village Hall on Wednesday 9th October 2013 at 7.15 pm
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. To make and receive declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items
5. Planning: to make responses to current applications; Neighbourhood Plan progress report; any other planning matters.
6. Finance: to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; expenditure vs budget report; any other finance issues.
8. Parish council land Any issues relating to PC land. Vandalism of trees, possible longer-term maintenance contract for 2014.
9. Flooding WP: progress report.
10. Reports to note:
i) Finance: position at 30th September 2013
ii) Footpaths: do you know of any broken posts and signs?
iii) Highway matters
iv) Lengthsman WP
vi) Emergency plan
vii) Meetings attended by Councillors
viii) County Councillor’s report
ix) District Councillor’s report
11. Any other business – for information
Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council