|Uplyme Parish Clerk
Joined: 23 Sep 2011
|Posted: 06/11/13, 17:20 Post subject: Uplyme Parish Council meeting 13th November
|A meeting of the Uplyme Parish Council will be held at the Village Hall on Wednesday 13th November 2013 at 7.15 pm
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. To make and receive declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items
5. Planning: to make responses to recent applications; Neighbourhood Plan progress report; to consider the institution of regular Planning Committee meetings between Council meetings; any other planning matters.
6. Finance: to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; to consider whether to buy copies of NALCís recently updated book Local Councils Explained (£49.99 + P&P); any other finance issues.
7. Precept. Please will Councillors bring any out-of-the-ordinary funding requests/ideas to the meeting, so that the Finance Committee can consider these when making budget recommendations to the December meeting. (The budget presented by the Clerk in September gives a guide to normal expenditure.)
9. Parish council land. Any issues relating to PC land. (Incl. Millennium Copse, Stafford Mount, Cemetery, Churchyard etc.).
Arrangements to review the Maintenance Contract for next year, and to consider the possibility of a longer-term arrangement e.g. 3 years. (Item omitted from discussion last month.)
10. Flooding WP: progress report.
11. Reports to note:
i) Finance: position at 31st October 2013
iii) Highway matters
iv) Lengthsman WP
vi) Emergency plan
vii) Meetings attended by Councillors.
viii) County Councillorís report
ix) District Councillorís report
12. Any other business Ė for information
Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council