uplyme.com Forum Index uplyme.com
The Uplyme Debate

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gorgeous George

Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Beyond the Boundary
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Galloway resign ?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

gutter

PostPosted: 26/01/06, 15:27    Post subject: Gorgeous George Reply with quote

George Galloway was the only really interesting resident in the Big Brother house - someone with high moral standards to which all our young people should aspire.
Agree?

<ps. Poll added by mod 7.2.06>
geoff

PostPosted: 01/02/06, 15:21    Post subject: Utter Drivel Reply with quote

Personally, I think 'Celebrity' Big Brother is possibly the most boring, pointless programme I have ever had the misfortune to watch. Hours on end of ... well ... nothing and then bursts of activity when 'celebrities' are asked to perform senseless demeaning tasks. The producers poised to try to catch a glimpse of something saucy.

Some people it seems will do anything to be on the telly, while some people it seems will watch just about anything on the telly as long as a 'celebrity' is involved.

As to Galloway - had he forgotten that he was being paid by the taxpayer to do his 'day job' ie Member of Parliament, not prancing around in a leotard pretending to be a cat.

Sack the man - axe the show.

G.
Y.E.Plum

PostPosted: 01/02/06, 18:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with all Geoff says. George Galloway was apparently a little put out that the organisers of the programme did not keep to the agreement that they had made. If this is so then he is as gullible as all the zombies who watch such tat Sad
Fiona

PostPosted: 04/02/06, 10:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Geoff and Y.E.Plum. Would George Galloway have actually entered the Big Brother house if he did have "high moral standards"?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Beyond the Boundary All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: