uplyme.com Forum Index uplyme.com
The Uplyme Debate

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SIGNING ON NIGHT AND WORK PARTY AT CRICKET CLUB...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
REEDER

PostPosted: 02/04/06, 20:07    Post subject: SIGNING ON NIGHT AND WORK PARTY AT CRICKET CLUB... Reply with quote

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE IN THE VILLAGE WAS AWARE THAT IT IS THE SIGNING ON NIGHT AT THE CRICKET CLUB THIS SATURDAY (8TH APRIL 7.30PM) IN THE PAVILLION. EVERYONE IS WELCOME INCLUDING PEOPLE WHO WISH TO BECOME MEMBERS FOR THE FIRST TIME! THERE MAY BE SOME CHEAP DRINKS FOR THOSE WHO ATTEND, WHILE STOCKS LAST!

ALSO SUNDAY WILL SEE THE FIRST OF OUR PRE SEASON WORK PARTIES AT THE GROUND. THE FUN BEGINS AT 10AM. ALL HELP IS APPRECIATED AS THERE IS LOTS TO DO BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS. FOR MORE INFO GIVE ME A RING 07977 591487, LUKE REED.
Donna22

PostPosted: 04/04/06, 19:16    Post subject: scorebox Reply with quote

Doesnt everyone thing that we should have a new score box!!!
ALEXFIDO

PostPosted: 04/04/06, 20:14    Post subject: scorebox Reply with quote

What a cracking idea,the only problem is we are bit short on a scorer,now theres an idea donna,when can we book you on the scorers coarse.
Just to let you know the the pecking order in club cricket is that the umpires and scorers are at the top of the tree,they are such rare creatures that they are trea ted with great reverance.happy days
geoff

PostPosted: 05/04/06, 07:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, come on Donna - it's not that far really Laughing

G.
Donna22

PostPosted: 05/04/06, 17:37    Post subject: i am the scorer!!! Reply with quote

Im the scorer im back in Uplyme now and will score for the 1st team providing i have a nice safe draft and insect free hut to sit in and score with a nice chair to sit in, I have scored for 12 years now and i told my dad the 1st team umpire and he said your right umpires and scored should be treated well but never will be!!!!

Im not asking for much unless you want to get a high tech but simple digital score box for me to operate with help!!!! so i dont have to run around outside to change the overs!!!!
geoff

PostPosted: 05/04/06, 18:09    Post subject: Welcome Back ! Reply with quote

Who knows maybe you'll get a new pully string scoring thing ?
ALEXFIDO

PostPosted: 05/04/06, 19:28    Post subject: scorebox Reply with quote

AHH YOUR THAT DONNA,I DIDN,T REALISE,GOOD TO SEE YOU ARE BACK.I THINK WE SHOULD BUILD A NEW BOX AS THIS ONE DOES LOOK A LITTLE BIT TIRED.HAPPY DAYS
Donna22

PostPosted: 05/04/06, 20:44    Post subject: Yay Reply with quote

I dont mind helping to build it and paint it, i painted the table init last year at the work party sanded it and then painted it with my own paint cause people had wrote onit, Surprised
ALEXFIDO

PostPosted: 05/04/06, 21:03    Post subject: scorebox Reply with quote

Those naughty little minx,s,they should be taken to the witching stool by the river and ceremonially dunked,that,ll learn em.happy days
Donna22

PostPosted: 13/04/06, 19:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well im hoping to get my new shed and numbers at the next commitee meeting, If not ive been head hunted by axminster and they have a new electronic score box!!!!!
ALEXFIDO

PostPosted: 13/04/06, 20:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Axminster,you could be really lucky and do the 3rds or 4ths.happy days
Donna22

PostPosted: 13/04/06, 21:09    Post subject: 1st or2nds actually Reply with quote

i know one of the players and he txt me and asked me but luke said uplyme wudnt b the same with out me so how cud i move!!! plus they got a new overseas player whos cv says he bowls 87mph just be glad we dont have to play them,.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: