uplyme.com Forum Index uplyme.com
The Uplyme Debate

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Time to hang up the boots....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Uplyme Football Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gilly

PostPosted: 20/08/07, 19:45    Post subject: Time to hang up the boots.... Reply with quote

It's not an easy decision for me Sad

But for those in my team, it's probably Very Happy !!
I'm looking forward to spending more Saturdays with the 3 angels who claim to be my kids, and Ellie even wants to go to more M.City games (brainwashed). I'm also going to pick the golf bats up again, and get a Sunday spanking off Coomber and Skilts; not literally..... although for those who know Skilts and his thumb... Shocked

Anyway, for what I hear about the squad, it will be little lost, and I hope to follow the succes of the team on this fantastic forum, presuming that the mighty Dogg will carry the reviewer's flag from here on in. Wink
I'm sure Pip can carry the "talkers" badge on the pitch, or as Clearsy's Mum said to me : "Yes, you're the loud one..."

The only scary thought, is that I might be invited to play for the veterans' team next summer, although I could struggle to deserve a place.

It's been an absolute privilege to captain Uplyme FC over a number of years, and I've made some great friends in that time (well......)
[Gilly mops away a tear] Razz

Cheers...

Mr. Green
Donna22

PostPosted: 24/08/07, 06:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Gilly,

Good luck with the golf esp if your going to try and play it with a bat and not a club!!!

The noise volume will certainly decrese in the village on a Saturday afternoon now!!!

Come on Uplyme get promoted this season!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Uplyme Football Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: