uplyme.com Forum Index uplyme.com
The Uplyme Debate

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Uplyme Village Fete '09

View previous topic :: View next topic  
geoff

PostPosted: 09/03/09, 08:18    Post subject: Uplyme Village Fete '09 Reply with quote

Uplyme Village Fete - Saturday 13th June at 2pm

Procession from Mrs Ethelston's at 1.45pm

If anyone would like to book a stall please call Paula on 01297 631919.Even if you regularly have a stall at the Fete it is essential that you still contact me to make sure I have you on my list.
Charity fund raising stalls are free,we just ask you to bring a donation of a bottle(preferably alcoholic) for our bottle tombola or a cake for the Lym valley cake stall on the day.
The competition to choose a Fete Princess,Page and attendant is open to local chidren aged 11 years and under,who submit a Photograph of "Life in Uplyme" so get snapping!! Prizes for those chosen who also get to ride in a vintage Bentley in the procession.
Photos to be sbmitted by 1st June and can be handed in at Brownies,Cubs,Beavers or Uplyme Post Office.Please write your name,age and telephone number on the back.
Fancy dress this year will be something beginning with the letter "P" (e.g.postman,policeman,paperbag,pencil,primrose etc.)Prizes for all.
If anyone has a vintage/veteran car they would like to bring along to join the procession and then display on the field they would be very welcome.

Further details please call 01297 631919
Paula

Posted on behalf of Paula Wyon Brown
Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: