uplyme.com Forum Index uplyme.com
The Uplyme Debate

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GardenShare Talks at the Marine Theatre Tuesday 16th

View previous topic :: View next topic  
markus

PostPosted: 09/03/10, 21:22    Post subject: GardenShare Talks at the Marine Theatre Tuesday 16th Reply with quote

TurnLymeGreen.co.uk is introducing GardenShare to Lyme Regis an Evening of talks, presentations and opportunities to get involved. Needed Garden owners and growers. For More information why not come to the Launch Tuesday 16th March 7.30-10pm at the Marine Theatre, Lyme Regis.

Hope to see you there.

Mark
Driver

PostPosted: 11/03/10, 08:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

And don't forget the new allotments at Strawberry Fields I understand the land has now been ploughed and ready for planting!
geoff

PostPosted: 11/03/10, 09:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's interesting Marcus - is there any more info on line anywhere please ?
G.
Rhodie

PostPosted: 25/03/10, 16:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Driver wrote:
And don't forget the new allotments at Strawberry Fields I understand the land has now been ploughed and ready for planting!

I noticed this morning that the plots have been marked out and manure dumped on them. My greatest surprise was the lack of flints in the soil compared with the next field - the golf practice driving range. This is probably because Major Berry once owner and berry grower on Strawberry Field had done all the hard work in clearing them.

Last edited by Rhodie on 26/03/10, 08:37; edited 1 time in total
Rev

PostPosted: 25/03/10, 19:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

GardenShare is a great idea. I've shared the link with the church members at http://www.uplymechurch.org.uk/
Driver

PostPosted: 26/03/10, 06:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rhodie wrote:
Driver wrote:

I noticed this morning that the plots have been marked out and manure dumped on them. My greatest surprise was the lack of flints in the soil compared with the next field - the golf practice driving range. This is probably because General Berry once owner and berry grower on Strawberry Field had done all the hard work in clearing them.

I'm not sure what is happening with the project I'll ask Stan and get some sort of schedule and contact details. I know the guy who was going to run it but he has changed jobs so my not be available now.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Gardener's World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: