uplyme.com Forum Index uplyme.com
The Uplyme Debate

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CUP FINAL AWAITS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Uplyme Football Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coombe_Dog

PostPosted: 04/05/11, 19:05    Post subject: CUP FINAL AWAITS! Reply with quote

Apologies for not posting sooner, but for any of you that don't know (I'm sure there's not many of you left!), we have once again reached the final of the Tommy Tabberer Cup.

As ever the location is the home of Lyme Regis FC, the Davey Fort, on Charmouth Road. It's on Friday 13th (Unlucky for Shepton!) and kick off is at 18:15. We have a tough task ahead of us facing this season's league runners up, Shepton Beauchamp. However, we quietly fancy our chances and on behalf of all the players and supporters I would like to urge as many of you to come and support your village team for the final. All the boys are really up for it and with a big crowd behind us, I truely believe we will are a force to be reckoned with!

We look forward to seeing you there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Uplyme Football Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: