Joined: 01 Jul 2009
|Posted: 23/08/11, 08:47 Post subject: ULRCC Committee Meeting Minutes - 22/08/11
|Minutes of Committee Meeting Mon 22 August
Minutes 1st August Correction Caddy donation to club £150
Matters arising None
Present PM EC NP DW AC MB
Apologies R Thom
Agreed to keep bar locked when fielding and open when a member is available to serve.
2nd XI and 1st XI to park cars behind village hall on 3rd Sept to allow for other users to access the front car park for deliveries to a special party on Saturday evening.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED FROM CLUB MEMBERS TO SUPPORT CANDLES SUNDAY 4TH SEPT. PLEASE SIGN UP TO HELP FROM 12 NOON. SEE LIST IN CLUB HOUSE.
All monies to be paid for caps and 125th shirts.
Fences around the ground have been repaired. Originally erected by M Hankey and A Larcombe on the agreement that the Cricket Club be responsible for future upkeep. Lock required for new scorebox.
Trustees have approved Candles Day and with good wishes.
Balance £5306 in current account. This includes the £3696 in youth grant monies of which we have spent £422. Still have £65 to be paid in and £460 outlay in 100 Club prizes. This leaves £1638 as working funds for the club. £2,896 in deposit account
100 Club draw
July £30 Mike Hankey £10 Kath Welman and Ben Jones
August £30 Ashley Caddy £10 David Jones and Andy Mason
1st XI Nine successive wins. If promotion is to be secured need to win last two games and hope Filleigh drop points.
6 to 7pm Junior meal and Presentation
7 to 7 30 Club members arrive, heads and tails ice breaker at tables. Club quiz leaflet on tables, answers after dinner and winner announced, Paul to co-ordinate.
8.30 Awards and Peter Lever speech, Steve Howe to compere.
9.30 Auction of memorabilia, Philip Evans auctioneer? Ashley to ask Philip. Chairmanís raffle following auction
10.30 Band until 12.
If members wish to attend sign up by Saturday
David Jones wrote with suggestions for post of chairman and requested that the outfield be treated for weeds in the close season.
John Hunt has proposals for the square re scarifying and top dressing during close season. To be discussed at AGM
M Brimicombe to complete scorebox with lock.
Next meeting Monday 5th Sept. 6.30 clubhouse.