|Uplyme Parish Clerk
Joined: 23 Sep 2011
|Posted: 02/02/12, 17:05 Post subject: Uplyme Parish Council meeting, 8/2/2012
|Meeting of Uplyme Parish Council at the Village Hall on Wednesday 8th February 2012 at 7.15 pm
1. To resolve under the provisions of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 that the public be excluded from the meeting for item no. 18 on the agenda because publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business.
The meeting will then be adjourned for a short presentation from the EDDC Active Villages representative, followed by the Open Forum.
2. To accept apologies for absence.
3. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
4. To note matters arising from the Minutes not covered by other agenda items.
5. Planning: responses to current applications; any other planning matters.
6. Governance: to ratify changes to Standing Orders. To approve terms of reference for the Planning Committee and wording for planning comments made under Standing Order 11(c).
7. Finance: report on the position at 31st January 2012; to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; any other finance issues.
9. Footpaths: report from the Footpaths Coordinator; any other footpaths issues.
10. Highway matters: to report any defects; any other highway issues.
11. Parish council land: to agree payment to the maintenance contractor and to hear a report on his performance; to hear a report from the Clerk on response to ads for handymen; to consider replacements of compound gates in cemetery; to appoint an interview panel for prospective maintenance contractors; any other issues relating to PC land.
12. Playground: report on any issues relating to playground.
13. County Councillorís report.
14. District Councillorís report.
15. Reports of any meetings attended by Councillors. Approval of expected travel expenses.
16. Any other business.
17. To receive declarations of interest with respect to item 18.
18. Tenders for maintenance contract. To open the sealed bids received and decide which candidates to interview.
Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council