|Uplyme Parish Clerk
Joined: 23 Sep 2011
|Posted: 07/03/12, 21:03 Post subject: Uplyme Parish Council meeting, 14/3/2012
|The next Parish Council meeting will be held on March 14th 2012 at 7.15pm in Uplyme Village Hall, starting with an Open Forum where members of the public can ask questions or make observations.
Agenda of Council Meeting
1. To resolve under the provisions of the Public Bodies (Admission to Meetings) Act 1960 that the public be excluded from the meeting for item no. 18 on the agenda because publicity would be prejudicial to the public interest by reason of the confidential nature of the business.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To accept apologies for absence.
3. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
4. To review and prioritise the Action Log.
5. Planning: responses to current applications and ratification of draft response; any other planning matters.
6. Finance: report on the position at 29th February 2012; to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; to approve the payment of a Chairman's allowance; any other finance issues.
8. Footpaths: report from the Footpaths Coordinator; any other footpaths issues.
9. Highway matters: to report any defects; report from Working Party on Stafford Mount; any other highway issues.
10. Parish council land: Parish council land: to agree payment to the maintenance contractor and to hear a report on his performance; any other issues relating to PC land.
11. Playground: report on any issues relating to playground.
12. Emergency Plan: to approve the updated plan.
13. County Councillor's report.
14. District Councillor's report.
15. Reports of any meetings attended by Councillors. Approval of expected travel expenses.
16. Any other business.
17. To receive declarations of interest with respect to item 18.
18. Tenders for maintenance contract. To select a contractor from the shortlist.
Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council