|Uplyme Parish Clerk
Joined: 23 Sep 2011
|Posted: 04/04/12, 15:12 Post subject: Uplyme Parish Council meeting, 11/4/2012
|A meeting of Uplyme Parish Council will be held at the Village Hall on Wednesday 11th April 2012 at 7.15 pm
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. To review and complete the Action Log.
4. Planning: progress report on affordable housing;
consideration of how to make progress on neighbourhood plan;
responses to current applications and review/ratification of draft response; any other planning matters.
5. Finance: report on the position at 30th March 2012; to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; Clerk to report the emergency repair of the cemetery tap; any other finance issues.
7. Footpaths: report from the Footpaths Coordinator; any other footpaths issues.
8. Highway matters: to report any defects; letters from DCC Head of Highways; any other highway issues.
9. Parish council land: to agree payment to the maintenance contractor and to hear a report on his performance; final recommendation from WP on Stafford Mount; to consider regular cemetery safety inspections; safety issue of drain covers; possibility of installing handrails; to consider whether to buy another Exclusive Right of Burial Book or for Clerk to print certificates; any other issues relating to PC land.
10. Playground: report on any issues relating to playground. Selection of provider for a toddler slide.
11. Emergency Plan: Cllr Turner to present the updated plan to the audience.
12. Standing orders: to consider rewording item 12(c).
13. Annual Parish Meeting: to consider postponing this event until
immediately before the May Annual Council Meeting.
14. County Councillorís report.
15. District Councillorís report.
16. Reports of any meetings attended by Councillors. Approval of expected travel expenses.
17. Any other business.
Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council