uplyme.com Forum Index uplyme.com
The Uplyme Debate
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Committee Meeting Minutes - 14/04/12

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Uplyme and LR Cricket Club
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Whispering Death



Joined: 01 Jul 2009

Posts: 60

PostPosted: 21/04/12, 19:31    Post subject: Committee Meeting Minutes - 14/04/12 Reply with quote

Minutes of the Committee meeting. Monday 16th April
Apologies G Sims S Howe A Caddy.Minutes of last meeting accepted
Matters arising Ball collection 26th April Exeter Court Hotel 7pm D Wellman asked to attend. Ground preparation day. Only five members attended but sightscreens are up, Square is marked out, Nets are repaired and ready and down pipe has been repaired. Fence to the left of the old pavilion has been removed. Pavilion is tidier but still needs some work, clearing of changing rooms and main entrance.
Saturday teas. NP to contact Christine Matthews to confirm the arrangements.
Trustees report from David Jones requested the following:
Poles behind the pavilion to be removed. JH to contact scrap dealers
Outside of fire door to be repaired. SB to ask D Rowe to do it.
Grass cutting box to be constructed. JH awaiting delivery of pallets from BJ
River fence to be removed and replaced. BJ to look into cost of stakes and orange safety fence 50 metres, to be put out only on match days.
Treasurers Report
£350 raised from sponsors to date Accounts stand at £1,104 current £2,900 reserve
Insurance due decide to change insurers to Paul Jones Insurance at £ 1,133 making saving £145 over the year.
Brendan Cable owner of the Bay Hotel will sponsor the club for £300. 15 shirts have been ordered @ £15 per head.
Secretary’s Report
To date 20 memberships have been received with 14 junior memberships. 12 players are available for friendly v Chardstock on Saturday with 10 for the following Saturday.
Youth Grant monies have been spent on a second net and coaching and playing equipment including first aid kit and a boundary rope. The focus for next season will be to replace the artificial wicket. EC has written to the Town Council and the Young peoples ‘Hub’ to ask for financial support for this project.
Captain’s Report
Discussion followed on the fact that it had been mainly second team players who have attended nets to date. It was agreed that potential first team players should be selected on their willingness to train regularly on Wednesdays and to make themselves available on a regular basis. Selection after 31st April would also only be of fully paid up members.
Selection will take place at 7pm after nets on Wednesdays. It is the responsibility of all players to let the captains and the selection committee know their availability by then.
Youth Report A full youth fixture list for U11, U13 and U15 is running with training on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and matches on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Any help from members with these would be most welcome.
AOB SB asked if a second boundary rope could be bought. Committee agreed. Could a winder be constructed?
Date of next meeting Monday 21st May 7pm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Uplyme and LR Cricket Club All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group