|Uplyme Parish Clerk
Joined: 23 Sep 2011
|Posted: 04/07/12, 13:25 Post subject: Uplyme Parish Council meeting Wednesday 11th July at 7.15pm
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. To adopt a new Code of Conduct, as required by the Localism Act 2012.
5. To change the Standing Orders accordingly.
6. To make declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items.
7. To review and update the Action Log.
8. Affordable housing: progress report on affordable housing; new name for development needed; meaning of “close local and family connections” in respect of section 106 agreement – for August meeting.
9. Planning: to make responses to current applications; any other planning matters.
10. Finance: to approve the schedule of cheques for this month; to decide which children at Mrs Ethelston’s to include, and to approve the payment for printing children’s passports; approval of expected travel expenses (if any); any other finance issues.
11. Clerk’s remuneration. The Clerk has requested an increase of 30 mins/week in her paid hours and better remuneration for office costs.
13. Parish council land. To hear a report on the maintenance contractor’s performance and to agree payment. To make practical arrangements for cemetery risk review and assessment of Council assets prior to maintenance contract review in September. To select a tree or trees for planting on the triangle in autumn. To decide what action to take over the drainage works contract re: KGV. Is the Council happy to let the garage owner take over management and use of the old notice board? Any other issues relating to PC land.
14. Reports to note:
i) Finance: position at 30th June 2012
iii) Highway matters
v) Meetings attended by Councillors: section 106 housing lettings review; Barnes Meadow footpath diversion.
vi) County Councillor’s report (if any).
vii) District Councillor’s report (if any).
15. Any other business – for information. Arrangements for August meeting
Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council