|Uplyme Parish Clerk
Joined: 23 Sep 2011
|Posted: 03/08/12, 09:52 Post subject: Uplyme Parish Council meeting Wednesday 8th August at 7.15pm
|An Uplyme Parish Council meeting will be held at the Village Hall on Wednesday 8th August 2012 at 7.15 pm.
Please note that this is an abbreviated agenda since the August meeting is for urgent issues only, and reports, correspondence etc. will be presented at the September meeting.
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. To make declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items.
5. Affordable housing: to resolve on a new name for the development; to define the meaning of “close local and family connections” in respect of section 106 agreement.
6. Planning: to make responses to current applications:
Land East Of Yawl Cross Lyme Road Raymonds Hill, Agricultural fodder/machinery shed
Greensleeves Harcombe, Construction of garden office and store
Land North West Of Yawl Hill Lane, Retention of access track for agricultural purposes
Aurea House Harcombe Road, Single storey extension
any others received after 3/8, any other planning matters.
7. Flooding WP: progress report; co-option of members of public; to consider whether to make an extra £500 emergency provision for spending between meetings (this is additional to the £500 emergency expenditure allowed to the Clerk by financial regulations).
8. Finance: to approve the schedule of cheques for this month;
approval of expected travel expenses (if any);
any other urgent finance issues.
9. Parish council land. To hear a report on the maintenance contractor’s performance and to agree payment. Resolution: “to pay the Contractor’s July cheque for £500”.
To agree on cemetery refurbishments to be quoted for.
Any other urgent issues relating to PC land, highways or footpaths.
10. Any other business – for information. Clerk will be busier than usual Sat 18 Aug - Wed 5 Sept – please contact via email with any urgent requests during this period.
Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council