|Uplyme Parish Clerk
Joined: 23 Sep 2011
|Posted: 05/10/12, 08:57 Post subject: Uplyme Parish Council meeting Wednesday 10th Oct, 7.15pm
|The meeting will be preceded by a presentation about the proposed relocation of the village school at 7pm.
1. To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the Open Forum.
2. To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3. Matters arising from the minutes not covered by other agenda items.
4. To make declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items.
5. To review and update the Action Log.
6. Planning: to make responses to current applications, including
East Marches Launchycroft, Retention of first floor roof terrace and railings
Hele Lane Cottage Rhode Lane, Proposed alterations and extensions
Hunters Croft Charmouth Road, Two storey side extension and dormer windows
Hunters Croft Charmouth Road, Extension to barn;
to make practical arrangements for built-up area boundary review public meeting;
any other planning matters.
7. Finance: to approve the schedule of cheques for this month;
to agree the grants to be made to local organisations for 2013/14;
any other finance issues.
9. Dispensations: to consider the adoption of a dispensation policy.
10. Parish council land. To hear a report on the maintenance contractor’s performance;
to make arrangements for maintenance contract review working party.
any other issues relating to PC land.
11. Flooding WP: progress report and recent meetings;
to make a response to the KGV Trustees’ proposal presented at the last meeting.
12. Reports to note:
i) Finance: position at 30th September 2012
iii) Highway matters
v) Affordable Housing
vi) Meetings attended by Councillors
vii) County Councillor’s report
viii) District Councillor’s report
13. Any other business – for information. Medical Centre contract.
Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council