uplyme.com Forum Index uplyme.com
The Uplyme Debate

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Thankyou

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hermin

PostPosted: 27/11/12, 19:20    Post subject: A Thankyou Reply with quote

I think a thankyou is in order to Cllr Mr David Ostler. If it wasn`t for him digging the escape channel by the tennis courts allowing the flood water to go straight on ,( as we all know water always wants to go in a straight line.) the Village Hall and countless other properties would have been flooded.
David and his wife Sue were out till 2am Sunday morning working hard making sure Cooks Mead bungalows didn`t flood, I didn`t see any other councilers or authorities out that night.
Ive heard today he might be in trouble with the police for parking his digger in the road to divert any water away from the houses . I ask you where is the common sense in this village?
Give the man a break and next time you see him thank him instead of criticising him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    uplyme.com Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: