|Uplyme Parish Clerk
Joined: 23 Sep 2011
|Posted: 24/01/13, 09:49 Post subject: Uplyme Parish Council Planning Committee meeting
|A meeting of the Uplyme Parish Council Planning Committee will be held at the Village Hall on Monday 28th January 2013 at 7.30 pm
1.To accept apologies for absence.
The meeting will then be adjourned for the open forum.
2.To adopt the Minutes of the previous meeting.
3.To make and receive declarations of pecuniary or other interests on agenda items.
4.To make responses to current applications:
◦ 13/0031/FUL Land East Of Yawl Cross Lyme Road Raymonds Hill Mr I Knuckey. Creation of access onto B3165 Lyme Road
◦ 13/0026/FUL Staddles Cathole Lane Mr R Jeffery. Construction of 2 storey extension and remodelling of existing bungalow (to include re-cladding and new roof)) and replacement garage with office accommodation area
◦ 13/0021/OUT Highways Harcombe Road Mr & Mrs T Goodall. Construction of single storey dwelling (outline application all matters reserved)
◦ 13/0081/FUL Land North West Of Yawl Hill Lane Mr Kenneth Voysey. Retrospective application for retention of access track (re-submission of application 12/1654/FUL)
◦ 13/0178/OHL Land At Undercliffs Ware Western Power Distribution. Erection of low voltage overhead line
Clerk to Uplyme Parish Council