Westley Bed & Breakfast
Lyme Rd, Uplyme, Lyme Regis, DT7 3UY.
If you are looking for a small, friendly B&B with easy parking, a comfortable bed and good food, which is conveniently situated for access to Lyme Regis, look no further.
In the heart of the village of Uplyme, approximately 1 mile inland from the town we are on the hourly bus route which means you can have a carefree holiday and leave the car behind. Lyme Bay and the surrounding area forms part of the Jurassic Coast World Heritage site. We are about 5 minutes drive from River Cottage HQ.
The nearest railway
station is the market town of Axminster, which is only 4 miles from Lyme
- Two double bedrooms with private/ensuite facilities
- TV,complimentary tea/coffee, Wi-Fi
- Prices from £65 for two persons sharing double room including full english breakfast
- Breakfast Conservatory, sitting area and Sun terrace
- Walking distance to the village pub-lovely lunches and evening meals
- Children welcome
- One night bookings taken
- Bus stop outside the house
- Ideal for a walking break-East Devon Way and near South West Coast Path
Telephone: 01297 445104
Mobile: 07982 302038
Open: All year
Address: Westley, Lyme Rd, Uplyme, Lyme Regis, Dorset, DT7 3UY